Tersus Heureka 97-80
The Tersus Clean Heureka 97-80 Bio Based Low VOC Ink Cleaning Solvent formulation is a revolutionary blanket and roller wash designed from the ground up to comply with California rule 1171 and 1401. Its designed with the business needs of the modern printing facility in mind allowing printers to maximize their ROI, reduce downtime, complete more jobs and ensure the health and safety of their staff.
- Reduces downtime with quick evaporation and unmatched ink cutting power allowing a significant increase in productivity
- Can be diluted with water to reach desired strength and maximize ROI
- Improves efficiency by reducing employee exposure to harmful chemicals
- Complies with the countries most stringent environmental rules future proofing you
- High flame point for your safety
- Complies with California rule 1171 and 1401
- Evaporates quickly
- Contains no petrochemicals or petrochemical derivatives.
- Completely biodegradable
- Rinseable with water to minimize downtime
- mild spice odor
Benefits of use
- Economical to use:
- Powerful formulation
- dilutable with water
- Minimized downtime:
- Product evaporates quickly, or can be flushed quickly
- Great usage experience
- Pleasant odor
- Exceptional cleaning power provides for rapid cleaning
Tersus Heureka 97-80 can be diluted to your desired strength simply by adding water. For optimum performance: please shake before use.
Apply Tersus Heureka 97-80 liberally on a clean rag, then use simple wiping movement to quickly clean the roller. Tersus 410 evaporates immediately; manual drying is not necessary.
Apply Tersus Heureka 97-80 on top of roller, use either a manual rag or wash-up blade to remove ink from roller. Repeat as necessary.
On automatic wash systems:
Tersus Heureka 97-80 can be used in automatic wash systems in its undiluted original strength form.Copyright © 2006-2012 Tersus Chemical Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved